From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-09 13:12:26

At 05:51 AM 11/7/2003, Paul A. Bristow wrote:

> [...]

Watch http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2003/ for the
post-Kona mailing. The deadline for paper submission is next Friday.
Usually takes a week or so after the deadline for the papers to appear on
the web site. Look for a paper titled "(Draft) Technical Report on Standard
Library Extensions" by Matt Austern. (If there are two, look at the one
with the highest document number.)

--Beman