From: Brock Peabody (brock.peabody_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-14 14:13:26

Structural conformance based on function signatures is certainly not ideal,
but it's all I can get VC 7.1 to do.

I think I might be able to get this to work for the above example, but it
would probably be completely impossible right now for functions with void
return types.

Unfortunately, a more flexible system that could match conforming rather
than exact signatures would run an even greater risk of coincidental
matches.

Brock