From: Dirk Griffioen (a.griffioen4_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-17 15:17:30

Hi,

Got:

G:/dev/stl/boost/boost/archive/basic_xml_oarchive.hpp:178: ISO C++ forbids
   declaration of `type name' with no type

seems pretty scary ... (as in "who's makin' me?')

but:

- gcc
- mingw
- vc71

still fail

(the only difference I saw was a 'note' in level.hpp - so it seems I had a
recent one; but thanks!)

Three compilers - out of the box: what a I doing wrong? I'm perfectly happy
if I have to set some option somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

I attached error output from mingw (cygwin does funny when 2>1& , but I'll
at least find that one)

strangly, vc71 complains not about serialization, but about mpl ..

I dunno

confusion