From: Matthias Schabel (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-18 18:49:39

> Weirdly, the numbered form ('list0...n') seem to be fine:
>
> int main()
> {
> typedef begin< list1<int> >::type t;
> typedef lambda< list1<int> >::type l;
> ^^^^^
> }
>
> I might get to the root of it and provide a workaround in the core of
> the
> library, but it definitely looks like a nasty one.
> Meanwhile, I suggest you to switch to using numbered lists/vectors.

Hmmm...changing over to numbered lists gives me a new and different
compiler crash - not exactly an improvement, but I guess it's
technically
progress... I'm curious if anyone out there has a version of CW9 to try
the code out on...

> Not necessarily useless. I wouldn't be surprised if CW9 still has it.

I suppose the downside of using cutting edge stuff like MPL is that it
produces code at the outer limits of the compiler capability. Anyway,
great work on putting it together : I wouldn't have even contemplated
the dimensional analysis code without it...

Matthias

Matthias Schabel, Ph.D.
Utah Center for Advanced Imaging Research
729 Arapeen Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
801-587-9413 (work)
801-585-3592 (fax)