From: Matthew Wilson (stlsoft_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-19 14:17:02

"Peter Dimov" <pdimov_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Matthew Wilson wrote:
>
> >> Let me make it clear, this wasn't an exercise set out for Boost
> >> bashing.
>
> We appreciate your efforts.

Thanks. :)

> Even if we did not, fact-based bashing is okay.
> ;-)

Well, I don't like to bash other people, since we're all working hard.

But I do think a good quantitative shakeout every now and then is a good
thing for everybody's code. (I was most chagrined to find out recently that
my own string class is 20% slower than the VC6 one.;/ )

> >> I'm posting a zip with the source files, an Intel makefile (I use
> >> Borland make, but I'm pretty sure any other make will do), and a
> >> minimum isolated
> >> set of STLSoft files needed to build them.
>
> Thank you.

You're welcome.