From: Christopher Currie (christopher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-21 00:12:08

Jim Schwarz wrote:
> I have the boost::threads package compiling and running on Mac OS X
> 10.3.1 and 10.2.8 using both CodeWarrior 8.3, 9.0 and XCode 1.0.
> Unfortunately each configuration is crashing while running the example
> programs. Here is a typical stack trace.

Which example programs are you trying to run? Unfortunately, I don't
have access to CodeWarrior, or 10.3, but all of the tests in
libs/thread/test run fine when using the August 2003 gcc update on 10.2.
Technically Xcode requires 10.3, so that might be a problem there. Since
the compiler is nearly the same, perhaps thread support has changed in
some subtle way between 10.2 and 10.3?

Christopher