From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-21 06:25:02

> I just checked out another fresh copy from CVS and I get the same errors.
>
> I've seen the anonymous CVS act weird for a few days after updates have
been
> made before, so I'll try compiling again in a few days. I'm using the
> example applications linked in the online documentation.
>
> Are you using your local copy of regex, or a copy downloaded from
anonymous
> CVS?

My local copy is in synch with the ssh-authenticated cvs tree.

BTW, it occurred to me afterwards: this is a big update to the library, and
if you are trying to compile some of the example programs that shipped with
1.30, then these will *not* build with 1.31 - there is some stricter type
checking of bitmask types in the new lib.

John.