From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-23 10:03:48

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:24:53 -0800 (PST), David Sankel wrote

> I've attached an modification to the parse_date
> function so it now handles the __DATE__ format. Is

Thanks. I was planning on modifying parse_date to take the order as a
parameter (eg: ymd, mdy, etc) and thus would open up many other formats as
well -- while I was in there....

So it would look like:

parse_date(const std::string& s, ymd_order_spec order)

> there anything else I can do to make it into the
> upcoming release?

No, not really. The release is coming soon and I have some other things I
need to do that have priority. And anyway, you have your modified version
that you can use if it doesn't make it in :-)

Jeff