From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-24 17:02:39

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:11:53 -0700, Victor A. Wagner, Jr. wrote
> Last Saturday's version/flavor of the date_time library seems to be
> working fine in VC++7.1 Sunday's (in which a LOT of files were
> changed) and Monday's (more files changed) break all the code I've
> written to use the library in the last year. Rolling back to
> Saturday fixes my immediate concerns, but if these changes were made
> in preparation for 1.31 it's possible that a re-think is in order.

Victor -

The libary has been update to correctly support windows dll builds. There
was a time over the weekend where the bjam file had not been checked in to
match the code updates which is likely the cause of your problems. The
latest regression tests for VC are back to normal now. In addition, almost
all of the files in the library have been updated in the past few days to
reflect the new Boost license for 1.31. So I believe everything should be
back working again....

Jeff