From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-24 19:49:34

At 09:39 AM 11/23/2003, Jeff Garland wrote:

>Are you hoping to have all the license updates in this release? I've
done
>the core of date_time code, but I still need to do tests, etc. I think
>I'll be done later today -- anyway, I don't want to do this after the
>branch since it touches every file.

I'd like to see a lot of libraries converted to the new license for the
release, but realistically it isn't going to be anywhere near 100%

>> >The docs still need to be revised.
>
>I have some updates in docs to finish as well...
>
>> OK. I'm running behind, but have finally shaken a week-long cold and
>> am actively working on release issues.
>
>So what does the timeline look like?

Nothing firm yet. If you've been watching the Win32 regression test
results, there has been steady progress recently. It will take me the rest
of the week to make various Boost.Filesystem enhancements, too.

A week from today we should be down to a very short list of remaining
action items, and start talking seriously about branching.

--Beman