From: Victor A. Wagner, Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-24 23:15:39

C:\Projects\boost\libs\date_time\build>cvs status jamfile
File: Jamfile Status: Up-to-date

    Working revision: 1.11
    Repository revision:
1.11 /cvsroot/boost/boost/libs/date_time/build/Jamfile,v
    Sticky Tag: (none)
    Sticky Date: (none)
    Sticky Options: (none)

not sure what the problem was...but when I altered my bjam commands to
include install, then picked up the correct library from the new directory,
things started working....
sorry for the hassle which was caused by a bjam and configuration problem
at my end