From: Vincent Finn (vincent.finn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-05 13:00:08

Hi,

I accidentally sent this post before it was finished a few minutes ago
so it may appear tiwce, please ignore the previous one

I'm not sure if this is the right place for Loki question but I have
vague recollections of them appearing before

I am trying to use Typelist at run time and am hitting problems
(perhaps by design)

What I would like is something like this
TYPELIST_2(IItem, IPhaseDefinition) myList;
for (int i = 0; i < Loki::TL::Length<myList>::value; ++i)
{
  if (GetClassType(Loki::TL::TypeAt<myList, i>::Result*)0)
  {
    return i;
  }
}

I had to replace the myList line with a #define of the type
which is a bit messy
and it doesn't accept 'i' since it is a local variable

I understand why it doesn't work but
Is there a way of getting something like this to work?
conceptually?

        Vin