From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-07 11:37:27

A while back Joel de Guzman pointed out that tuple, variant and optional
were all variations on a theme. There is a similar relationship between
boost::array and tuple, where tuple is a container for N heterogenous
elements, array is the homogeneous couterpart.

It would be relatively trivial to supply the same discovery interface for
array as is required for tuple i,e, get<>, tuple_size, and anything else
I'm missing.

The fact we have not had to implement this already probably indicates there
is no real need for it, but there is a pleasing symmetry <g>

Is this worth pursuing, or am I off in a world of my own again?

AlisdairM