From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-08 08:10:50

Douglas Gregor <gregod_at_[hidden]> writes:

> type_traits:
> alignment_of_test/type_with_alignment_test on CodeWarrior 8.3: I can't make
> heads or tails of this. We compute the alignment of a pointer-to-member
> function one way and get 8; then compute it a different way and get 12. I
> haven't a clue which is right, but this is _strange_.

Whatever, it appears we still have not fixed the bugs in
type_with_alignment, as

http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32_metacomm/developer_result_page.html#iterator

shows.

I am also a little surprised when I look at that frame to see no
failures marked in red, since everything but zip_iterator_test,
interoperable_fail, and is_convertible_fail was passing on all
platforms a few days ago. I understand the logic that causes this,
but I think maybe we need to change it. If a test was once working,
a change to non-working should be alarming, at least until we account
for it.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting