From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-08 11:53:11

Alexey Nikitin wrote:

> // test array of objects
> A a_array[10];
> {
> test_ostream os(testfile, TEST_STREAM_FLAGS);
> test_oarchive oa(os);
> oa << boost::serialization::make_nvp("a_array", a_array);
> }

>At exit from block happens access violation, because os tries to use codecvt
>object deleted in oa destructor.

The archive classes use the locale statesaver to restore the the streams
codecvt facet when the archive is destroyed. So I'm not sure why
this is happening. Its odd to me that no one else has reported
this problem. It would be interesting and helpful if you could trace through
the execution of the archive descructor ( and through the state saver
destructor) and report your results.

Robert Ramey