From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-09 14:29:53

Jonathan Turkanis wrote:

>[snip]

>I have some ideas, but they're not very well developed. I'll let you know
>if
>and when something comes of them.

Perhapse we can bounce ideas off each other off list. Let me know.

BTW: The revised documentation is now up (a few alterations to reflect the
formatlist changes suggested by John Torjo). The section numbers in the
references are now auto-generated, so there shouldn't be any problems there.
I have also made the ToC hyperlinked for easier navigation.

Let me know of any other improvements and suggestions.

P.S.: I am currently thinking about a tutorials section. Any comments would
be helpful. Also, the new type deduction system is written by Jonathan
Turkanis, so I may need to collaborate with him for a tutorial in this area,
as MPL isn't one of my strong points.

Regards,
Reece