From: Dan W. (danw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-09 20:14:26

and I get a yahoo groups page saying,

"The requested file or directory is not found on the server."

Could you just email it to me? <danw@(nospam)raytron-controls.com>

I got sources I wrote years ago for angle types and trig functions. My
primary intent was speed, rather than portability, and most functions are
implemented in MMX/3DNow! inline assembly :), but they work, and you might
find useful stuff in them. I defined also a type of fixed.point
arithmetic, mod 2pi angle type (that can accumulate angle differentials
ad-infinitum without losing precision) and that re-computes and caches sine
and cosine values, for use with angles that seldom change, but often need
trig values taken from.

  My question about angles was a bit philosophical, though: They use units
(cycles, quarter-cycles, radians, degrees) but they are
dimension-less. Are there any other such animals, besides angles?