From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-10 06:38:21

On 12/8/03 2:40 PM, "Ed Brey" <brey_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[SNIP]
>>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/17500
>>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/17711
>>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/20871
[SNIP]
> You know what you've changed in your latest version of more_io better than
> anyone. The best approach seems to be for you to peruse the three posts (none
> of which are long) for any issues not already addressed in the latest version
> of the library; that way, if you find anything, you can make appropriate
> improvements even before the review begins.

The point I was trying to make is that I feel that I handled the issues here
already. If you disagree, then I need to know what you have problems with.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie