From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-10 14:49:45

"Rani Sharoni" <rani_sharoni_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
> > This is a small point, since the code in question is hidden with '#if
> > 0'; however, there seem to be several typos in the definition of
> > is_abstract.
> I posted possible implementation for this important trait (and bother
Jason
> Shirk to implement it in VC7.1) while ago and wondered where can I see the
> one that you are referring to?

I'm refering to one that Robert Ramey included in his serialization proposal
at
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/serialization13.zip
in the directory "boost\serialization". He gives you credit in the
copyright.

A note says it is "believed to function on at least some EDG compilers." I
tried in briefy on como 4.3.3 and it seemed to work. on VC7.1 I got an ICE.
I'll try your new implementation on VC7.1.

Jonathan