From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-11 07:42:18

Beman Dawes wrote:
> At 06:24 AM 12/9/2003, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> >I suggest that proposed libraries are available at
> >
> > http://boost-sandbox.sf.net
> >
> >They can be copied there with "scp" command:
> >
> > scp some_file.zip
>
> your_name_at_[hidden]:/home/groups/b/bo/boost-sandbox
>
> >htdocs
>
> To keep htdocs from getting crowded, wouldn't it be better to create as
> sub-directory "files"?
>
> The access would then be:
>
> http://boost-sandbox.sf.net/files

Maybe,
OTOH nobody is going to put anything to 'htdocs' now. I think a better way to
prevent htdocs from getting crowed is set up informal rule that only
libraries on the way to formal review should be put there. Yahoo files
section has a lot of files that were announced once and abandoned.

- Volodya