From: Jonathan de Halleux (dehalleux_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-13 07:05:01

Good point. There are a number of reasons for not using the MC++ solution.

1) MC++ is not elegant, really not fun write. This the major reason. For
instance, create a MC++ assembly with the BGL and open it in the Object
explorer of VS: it is full of classes that you don't want to be there!

2) I wanted a 100% C# solution (this is related to (1) ).

:)