From: Stephan T. Lavavej (stl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-14 14:49:48

http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32.html shows gcc 3.3.1
failing some tests. Some of the failures look easily fixable to me; others
are mysterious.

In particular:

cstdint_test warns about redefining things in cstdint.hpp that come from
stdint.h.

iterators_test.cpp: Line 27:
#include <strstream> // for std::ostrstream

That probably shouldn't be there.

regex_timer.cpp produces a bunch of warnings, and the line numbers look
screwed up. But I think I saw the following problems:

            for(i = 0; i < nsubs; ++i)
This might be generating signed/unsigned comparison warnings.

            iters *= (tim > 0.001) ? (1.1/tim) : 100;
This might be generating the "assignment to int from double" warnings.

Also, there are a bunch of mysterious regex failures.

Stephan T. Lavavej
http://nuwen.net