From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-16 07:02:42

Angus Leeming wrote:
> I cannot compile a (trivial) file containing just:
>
> #include <boost/graph/graph_traits.hpp>
>
> against current the anon-cvs version of boost cvs.
> (Does it still lag the real repository?)
>
> The error:
>
> In file included from
> /home/aleem/boost/cvs/boost/graph/graph_traits.hpp:32, from
> ../../../src/bgl/bgl.C:6:
> /home/aleem/boost/cvs/boost/pending/ct_if.hpp:26: error: conflicting types
> for `struct boost::true_type'

Whoops!

> suggests that the BGL is lagging behind changes made to the
> Type Traits library.
>
> Commenting out the line:
>
> #include <boost/pending/ct_if.hpp>
>
> allows compilation to proceed, but I am unsure what
> repercussions this will have.

Since adjacency_list.hpp includes ct_if.hpp too, and makes use of it, I'm
pretty sure it is broken in the same way -- which means all the BGL is
broken.

Maybe, it's the right time to switch from ct_if.hpp to MPL? The attached patch
does that and fixes all tests. Or course, the change may be considered to
large before release. Opinions?

Agh.. and deprecation of compose-* has independently broken
transvitive_closure -- which I gonna fix.

And besides, would anyone mind if I add BGL to regression tests?

- Volodya