From: Michael Glassford (glassfordm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-16 23:31:49

Pavel Vozenilek wrote:

> "Michael Glassford" <glassfordm_at_[hidden]> wrote
>

>>>Here's very trivial bugfix for call_once():
>>>http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/boost/1694065
>>
>>I assume you're referring to this part:
>
> [snip]
>
> I referred the CreateMutexA() part. The exception safety was another idea
> which may be thought about.

The reason I assumed you weren't talking about the CreateMutexA part of
the post is that appeared to have been fixed already in Boost release
1.30.2; looking again, I see that there are two occurences, and only one
was correct.

As I mentioned in another post, both the CreateMutexA and the exception
safety are fixed in CVS. I presume this means they will be in the next
release.

Mike