From: Darren Cook (darren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-17 08:38:05

Joel de Guzman wrote:
> Robert Ramey wrote:
>> Would it be possible that spirit 1.6 also be included in boost 1.31
>> perhaps under different directory/namespace ?

Hi Joel,
I didn't see you directly answer this: could boost/spirit and
boost/spirit.1.6 co-exist in boost 1.31?

On a related question: I've now got a couple of parsers working using spirit
1.6 (once over the not-too-bad learning curve it is a pleasure to use by the
way). When I upgrade to 1.31 is anything likely to break? (assuming I'm
using a compiler fully supported by 1.8). If so, keeping 1.6 around in boost
1.31 would be helpful for that reason also.

Darren