From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-17 11:35:04

Walter Landry <wlandry_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Matthias Schabel <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> > That seems pointless
>> >
>> > Ugly
>> >
>> > Ugly
>> >
>> > Unhelpful
>>
>> You're long on fruitless criticism and notably short on constructive
>> comments and/or suggestions. I'm sure the group would be delighted
>> to be enlightened by your brilliant resolution of this conundrum.
>
> My solution is to not make radians a unit. Your solutions are ugly
> and unnatural. Please be more constructive.

Walter, "ugly" and "unnatural" are not only highly subjective terms,
but also confrontational and seemingly absolutist. I don't have a
position in the technical debate, but the opposition has made cogent
technical arguments in favor of their approach and IIUC have even
tried to find a compromise accomodate your needs. In the debate about
debating style, they're winning. Please find a way to return the
discussion to technical issues.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting