From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-17 15:25:34

David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Bronek Kozicki <brok_at_[hidden]> writes:
>> The problem is that it's not linked from nor mentioned at
>> http://www.boost.org/tools/build/
> Can you fix it or if you don't have CVS access, submit a patch?

I was bit too hurry, sorry. Actually there is no link to vs7.1 on boost site, but CVS version of boost documentation is
up-to-date. This link is in "more/getting_started.html", as it should be - together with links to other toolsets.

There is another, small problem with documentation though: tools/build/index.html contains:
but there is no such file:
v1/index.html

I do not have write access to CVS, so if you could add attached file to tools/build/v1. It's simply redirection to
build_system.htm - which should be in this directory already, if nothing bad happened ;)

BTW: currently we have following "index.htm" files in boost documentation in CVS:
\index.htm
\libs\compose\index.htm
\libs\filesystem\doc\index.htm
\libs\numeric\ublas\doc\index.htm
\more\index.htm
\tools\regression\index.htm

file \libs\compose\index.htm co-exsists with \libs\compose\index.html ; I guess that other files might cause troubles.

Kind regards

B.