From: Jürgen Hunold (hunold+lists.Boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-18 07:44:24

Hi Dave !
On Wednesday 17 December 2003 05:22, David Abrahams wrote:
> Jürgen Hunold <hunold+lists.Boost_at_[hidden]> writes:

> > The problem is, that this "patch" is a nearly complete rewrite
> > because the iterator adaptors have changed so much. The patch is
> > larger than the original file ...
> > That's why I wrote a quick test case. But that needs some rework,
> > too. I'd like to have some BGL maintainer comment on that, too.

> It's hard to imagine that any use of the new iterator adaptors should
> require more code than the old library did. I don't see any .hpp
> file patch either. What am I missing?

Well, I think there's a misunterstanding here. The diff is large because
of the complete rewrite (and formatting changes, unfortunately)
I'll try and make a new diff.
For the missing files: I sent out two mail, one with the .hpp patch and
one with the test case and Jamfile patches.
I'll sent everything together again at least tomorrow.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  ! Institut für Verkehrswesen, Eisenbahnbau
* voice: ++49 511 762-2529   ! und -betrieb, Universität Hannover