From: Jürgen Hunold (hunold+lists.Boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-21 08:21:02

Hi !

Please find the rewritten property_map_iterator patches attached.
Thanks to Thomas Witt for hacking this for me.
Files patched/added:

property_map_iterator.hpp.diff.cvs

The diff against latest CVS, now without annoying reformatting. Thanks
to Volodya for spotting that.

property_iter.cpp

Test case for testing property_map_iterator.hpp. Feel free to rename and
change anything. Licence should be standard boost license, of course.
Please note that this file will not compile on MSVC 6.0 and other
compilers without partial template spezialisation support, I suppose. I
can't test this because I don't use MSVC 6.0 any more. And I'm not sure
about the right way to handle this, because on defective compilers,
this should be an expected fail whereas on standards compliant ones,
this should be expected to compile.

Jamfile.diff

Patched to include and compile property_iter.cpp. I'm not sure how to
write a compile and run test for this.

The test case works with 1.30.2 out-of-the box. It fails for current CVS
and works with property_map_iterator.hpp.diff.cvs.

If there are any questions open, please let me know.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  ! Institut für Verkehrswesen, Eisenbahnbau
* voice: ++49 511 762-2529   ! und -betrieb, Universität Hannover