From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-21 17:41:31

At 10:40 AM 12/21/2003, John Maddock wrote:

>These look like reasonable failures:
>

>Ublas: Unresolved externals to complex<>::complex(), looks like another
>Intel problem similar to the iostream one that Intel 7 had.

Yes, my thought too. I've submitted a bug report to Intel. It will be their
issue number 221225

>Math: ADL not enabled in Intel's compiler means relevant overloads aren't
>found (at least I think this is the cause).

Are you saying this is our problem (we should have done something like set
a compiler switch to enable ADL) or Intel's problem (Intel hasn't enabled
ADL)?

Note that gcc is also failing. Do they have ADL problems?

--Beman