From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-22 05:38:58

Bronek Kozicki <brok_at_[hidden]> wrote:

// Lucas Galfaso <lgalfaso_at_[hidden]> wrote:
// > I start experimenting with spirit and VC7.1, and even some of the
// > simplest things makes VC7.1 ICE. I know this is not the right
// > newsgroup to inform of such a bug, but I want to know if any of you
// > already inform of this.
//
// You may send complete reports to Microsoft usenet grup:
// microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc . VC developers are subscribed to
// this group.
//

Most of 7.1's ICE are related to incorrect code for which the compiler isn't
able to report errors correctly. Maybe you can post your code in this or the
spirit newsgroup and someone can have a look at it.

Stefan