From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-22 20:17:08

> "Thorsten Ottosen" <nesotto_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I've just uploaded the first version of a library that provides
> > standard-like containers specialized for pointers.
>
> I'm sure the library's very cool, but it's a little early for a formal
> review request if you're only just now exposing it to the world.

Well, I've been working on this for quite some time now.

If I ask for a formal review now, I estimate that it could at least take 6
month before I actually get the review.

Even though its my first release of it, I think it is quite well prepared
compared to the normal standard that libraries
are usually in before a review.

br

Thorsten