From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-24 07:38:34

> "Andy Little" <andy_at_[hidden]> writes:
[snip]
> > Though quite how MPL achieves this...hmm...I dont think I want to
> > know :-)
>
> It's quite simple, actually. It's just the same thing you'd do to
> achieve that sort of flattening in a recursive function invocation.

Thanks.. but of course! ... everything is now perfectly clear :-) :-)

[snip]

> > If this is the case.. When is this MPL book coming out?
>
> Sometime next year, I think.

Right. my guess is I am probably going to continue with some basic
metaprogramming only at the moment.
I am sure that whether or not I use the concepts day to day, the book is be
a very good read... so am looking forward to it.
(I can claim to be using MPL ie boost::mpl::if_c... "From small acorns
mighty oak trees may some day grow.")

BTW on the subject of enums.. Ok accept they may be quicker than ints... but
in the context they are...hmm.. how can I put this... a bit 'ugly'.

Happy holidays to those that have them and tough luck to those that dont.

regards
Andy Little