From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-26 16:13:56
At 02:09 PM 12/26/2003, David Abrahams wrote:
>Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:
>> Are we ready to branch for release?
>> I know of some unresolved issues,
>For me to give my opinion, it would help a lot to know what those
* errors_handling_test failing all Linux and Win32 GCC tests.
* The Metacomm tests are showing a few more Win32 regressions against
1.30.2. For example, ublas has 13 regressions, including failing all
Borland 5.5.1 tests, and 4 out of 7 CodeWarrior 8.3 tests. I'm concerned
the CodeWarrior failures might be Boost errors that other compilers aren't
* http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/inspection_report.html still
showing quite a few fixable errors. Boost.Python is reporting 31 errors.
* There have been a number of suggested patches posted without any response
from maintainers. Need to check on those.
* I've got a prerelease checklist that hasn't been run through yet.
* I'm not sure if all iterator adaptor docs issues are solved yet. Likewise
Boost.Random docs issues.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk