From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-26 22:00:15

Rene Rivera wrote:

>> Beman Dawes wrote:
>>
>>> * http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/inspection_report.html
>>> still showing quite a few fixable errors. Boost.Python is reporting
>>> 31 errors.
>>

>> I can take a look at fixing as many of those as I can if it's OK by
>> the library authors.

OK, I fixed most of the broken links. What is left falls in these categories:

        1. They are really broken. As in I could not find a corresponding point to
link to. Or it's clearly outdated documentation and needs someone to say if it
needs to get deleted or repointed.

        2. References in "template" html files. The files themselves can probably get
deleted. All of these are in Boost.Python, Dave delete or keep?

        3. References to generated or eventual documentation. These are the
references to Spirit.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden] - 102708583_at_icq