From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-27 00:38:25

Misha Bergal wrote:

> Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> [...]
>

>>Ok, Giovanni sent in some patches. So MWCW should be happy in the next
>>round of regression tests, as soon as I commit to Spirit's CVS.
>

> One of the tests ("composite_tests") is still failing. Is it just
> local to us (passes fine on Giovanni's machine)?

Yes. I CC'd Giovanni's email regarding the matter to
boost_regression_at_meta-comm.com. Here it is for reference in
case other people are interested:

<quote>

Metacomm is showing a Spirit regression for MWCW 8.3, in composite_tests.
http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32_metacomm/links.html#composite_tests-cwpro8

I can't reproduce it on my computer. Moreover, given the log (showing no tracks
of errors) it would seem that it's a runtime crash, which is very strange given
that it's mainly thought to be a compile-time test.

Can you please try if you can reproduce this on your computer? I'm asking you
because you showed interest in the MWCW regressions.

Thanks!
Giovanni Bajo
</quote>

--