From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-02 15:01:06

// -----Original Message-----
// From: boost-bounces_at_[hidden]
// [mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Douglas Gregor
// >
// > What about two additional (optional) headers <unordered_map> and
// > <unordered_set> which provide the same functionality in
// namespace std::tr1?
// > This would avoid many code changes in the future!
//
// I'd love to do this more generally, maybe by creating a "TR
// pack" for Boost that includes the TR1 headers for Boost components.
//

Generally, this is highly desirable. However, I see serious problems with
those TR1 candidates that provide a "non-TR1-compatible" interface (like
regex).

Stefan