From: Pavel Vozenilek (pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-03 16:36:11

"Hartmut Kaiser" <hartmutkaiser_at_[hidden]> wrote

> > > I am inclined towards a new policy for Boost which requires compiler
> > > identification only via BOOST_-prefixed macros.
> > >
> > Not always:
> >
> > #if (defined _MSC_VER) && (_MSC_VER >= ...)
> > # pragma once
> > #endif
> >
> This may be done through a BOOST_HAS_PRAGMA_ONCE pp constant, because
there
> are other preprocessors too, which support the #pragma once (for instance
> Wave :-).

Right but it would require to include configuration header before #pragma
and this may negate any potential effect of the pragma.

Also the Intel C++ may behave bug-by-bug or support GCC specific feature.

I preferere BOOST_ macros, just not always.

/Pavel