From: Pavel Vozenilek (pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-05 16:30:32

"Hartmut Kaiser" <hartmutkaiser_at_[hidden]> wrote

> > I see it contains Alexandrescu's flex_string. This one can
> > make useful standalone addition into Boost. Would it be
> > possible to submit it as two libraries together?
>
> Andrei put the flex_string class into the public domain and he explicitely
> allowed me to use it with Wave. I'm no laywer, so I'm not able to say
> anything about the implications of a separate submission to Boost.
Shouldn't
> be changed the license then?

I don't have clue about licensing.

Which version of flex_string do you use as base? There were few, AFAIK:
 - original and buggy, from CUJ site
 - bugfixed, Andrei sent people when asked
 - with performance enhanced after discsussions about 'FastString' on
newsgroups

/Pavel