From: Michael Dunne (m_p_dunne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-05 17:29:34

Hi Boosters,

I'm having difficulty building a "msid" version of Regex++.

By "msid", I mean multithreaded, static runtime, dynamic link, debug. This
combination is not actually provided by the default makefiles.

If I modify the makefile I'm using (vc7.mak), I get a .dll produced but no
associated .lib file as nothing is actually exported from the .dll.

What pre-processor directives do I need to set to generate this combination?
Or is this something I really shouldn't be doing?

By the way, this is the released 1.30.2 version of Boost I'm using.

Thanks in advance,
Mike.

http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess