From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-06 01:43:03

Dan W. wrote:

> Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
>> I have looked through your docs for a basic introduction explaining how
>> to use your library for debugging, and don't see much. Am I missing
>> something?
>
> I second that, I couldn't understand a thing there!

Other than thirding the same, I would like also to add that it's not clear
what's the place of this library between libcwd and log4cpp. While those
two libraries differ in approach, DGD docs say functionality is the same as
for libcwd, with the only difference that DGD works on Windows. I somehow
doubt that logging parts of libcwd are seriously linux-dependent, so maybe
making it work on Windows is a better way.

- Volodya