From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-06 08:42:10

I've just committed to the main branch a bunch of gcc-related type-traits
fixes to fix the remaining regressions with is_class/is_enum/is_convertible.
Coincidentally these should fix the Intel 8 regressions as well (although
that isn't their purpose, and I don't have Intel 8 to test with).

There is also one new test case, which may break a few existing compilers
:-(

As usual with all type traits changes, there is a good chance that something
will break, in particular I haven't been able to test with every single gcc
version, so if there are problems, as usual, shout!

John.