From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-06 09:42:43

As moderator I'd like to request that *much* more attention be paid
to readability of posts. This is a public forum but we try to keep
our standards for information value and accessibility up. Everything
about this post, starting with the thread's subject line, is
difficult to look at. The same goes for many other posts in this
thread and in some other threads over the past few weeks.

http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/anton/mail-news-errors.html#line-breaks

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting