From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-08 13:39:13
David Abrahams wrote:
> Will your code work just as well if unique changed to:
> bool unique() const // nothrow
> return weak_count() == 1;
I believe so, yes, because I store shared_ptr copies of the cached
/** Get the cache item associated with file.
* Returns an empty container if there is no such item.
* IMPORTANT: whatever uses an image must make a local
* copy of this ItemPtr.
* The boost::shared_ptr<>::use_count() function is
* used to ascertain whether or not to remove the item
* from the cache when remove(file) is called.
* You have been warned!
typedef boost::shared_ptr<CacheItem> ItemPtr;
ItemPtr const item(std::string const & file) const;
The app in question does not use weak_ptr at all (anymore).
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk