From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-08 17:34:33

"Reece Dunn" <msclrhd_at_[hidden]> wrote

> NOTE: on the discussions regarding peoples needs and the
> advantages/disadvantages of the two libraries available, is it possible to
> have both libraries?

Documentation and link to a download, for my lib can be found here. :
http://www.servocomm.freeserve.co.uk/Cpp/physical_quantity/index.html

I had hoped to do an update by today, but, due to the length
of the discussion, I have not had time to do so. I will try to
follow the discussion on boost. Meanwhile I hope to answer
some of the points that have been raised, in the documentation,
add a FAQ, as well as continuing to work on the class itself.

regards
Andy Little