From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-08 21:36:14

At 11:50 AM 1/8/2004, Robert Ramey wrote:

>When will 1.31 be released?

When we get tired of tweaking it.

John Maddock (the brains) and I (the testing brawn) just finished Intel and
Metrowerks auto link support. Whew! Hours and hours of testing.

Win32/gcc is broken. That needs to be fixed.

But I'm about worn out, and would like to put together a release candidate.

What is the status of the iterator adaptor docs? Are they stable yet?

>What is the current status of CVS tree. I think I remember seeing
>a note indicating that this was not available due to security issues.

It was the gcc CVS that had security issues. The Boost CVS has been working
fine AFAIK.

--Beman