From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-10 23:12:01

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:37:51 -0800, Stephan T. Lavavej wrote

> With Boost CVS 20040109, the specific shadow warning that I had
> noticed is now gone. Yay!

Yep, I fixed that one.

> However, from reading int_adapter.hpp there may be other shadow warnings
> that I simply haven't triggered yet. In particular:
>
> Line 412:
> int_adapter mult_div_specials(const int_adapter& rhs)const
> {
> int min;
>
> My code probably doesn't trigger the instantiation of this method,
> but if it did, I'd bet that that's an instant shadow warning.

Ok, I'll look over this class for other examples. But maybe, I need to figure
out how to modify this in the bjam config so I just get the shadow warning
when running tests...

> Also, I am still observing the unused parameter warning (if you have
> fixed it, it may not have shown up in anonymous or web CVS yet).
>
> Thanks again for your prompt action; you aren't unresponsive at all.
> :-)

Didn't have a chance to look at that one yet. I'll let you know when the
changes are in.

Jeff