From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-11 16:32:09

"Andy Little" <andy_at_[hidden]> escribió en el mensaje

> "Fernando Cacciola" <fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm fixing the compilation problems with VC7.1 for the recently accepted
> > Numeric Conversions Library and found the following:
>
> I have applied your patch in equal_to.hpp and the Double2Int example now
> compiles and runs on VC7.1.
> No other changes required.

Oh... my idea was not to replace "equal_to.hpp" but to replace *my* code to
used "my_equal_to" instead of mpl::equal_to<>
As David noted, mpl::equal_to<> should be usable with integral constants not
having "::value_type"

I've uploaded numeric_conversions.zip to reflect this change.

Fernando Cacciola
SciSoft