From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-11 23:32:41

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:37:51 -0800, Stephan T. Lavavej wrote
> With Boost CVS 20040109, the specific shadow warning that I had
> noticed is now gone. Yay!
>
> However, from reading int_adapter.hpp there may be other shadow warnings
> that I simply haven't triggered yet. In particular:

I fixed several of these, but there are a few left. Also, I think you are
probably aware of some of these in tokenizer which is included by date_time.

> Also, I am still observing the unused parameter warning (if you have
> fixed it, it may not have shown up in anonymous or web CVS yet).

This is fixed now, but there are several others I haven't addressed yet. I'll
try and gradually clear these out as I have time...

Jeff