From: Deane Yang (deane_yang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-12 10:04:54

Andy Little wrote:
> "Deane Yang" <deane_yang_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>
>>Andy Little wrote:
>>

>>>(ssh ... They're mathematicians Phil. Don't like 3D bumps appearing
>
> ;-) )
>
>>By the way, what exactly do you use your dimensions library for?
>

> Confusing mathematicians !

I imagine you're enjoying yourself, but I use my units library
for software that is really used and licensed commercially.
But I guess you physicists don't like doing things that are too practical!

Seriously, I really do want to know. In fact, could everybody
involved in this discussion who has actually used a dimensions
library describe some of the specific applications? I have described
what I use mine for in some detail, but I realized that I don't
know what others use theirs for. Please don't hesitate to give
the gory technical description; some of us are fairly comfortable
with physics.